Thông tin chi tiết
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Perform daily administrative tasks for Store’s smooth HR operations in term of training, recruitment, HR management & Reports.
1. Recruitment activity
- Coordinate with Hiring Manager to understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of positions to be filled.
- Define job accountabilities and requirements of vacancies, make necessary adjustments to the description and expectation to fill in the positions.
- Implement recruiting process: phone screening, interviews, reference check, offer…
- Follow up with filled vacancy to ensure the selected candidate meets company’s needs, resolve issues with Hiring Manager on staffing actions.
- Manage existing candidate database to exploit for future positions.
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates for future and/or unexpected hiring need.
- Create a strong network within companies, vocational centers, and universities, in social channels to maximize the chances.
- Identify appropriate channels for sourcing potential candidates, take initiatives for attracting and retaining talents.
- Manage applicant information in recruitment database in proper manner.
- Stay up to date with industry trends.
- Conduct exit interview and analyze the reasons for resignation.
- Prepare recruitment reports weekly/ monthly
2. Training activities:
- Be in charge of new staff orientation program.
- Train promoters on Store rules.
- Receive training requests from Line Manager(s) and work with them to develop materials for training.
- Prepare logistics for training (book room & projector, send invitation, check attendance, make training report etc.) & conduct training.
3. Employee Relation & Performance
- Participate in Branding activities through social media channels.
- Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
- Support Management Trainee program to attract the most potential candidates.
4. HR management & Reports
- 'Ensure General Staff’s attendance and attire.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Check information and provide reports when necessary.
- Manage all store staff & Promoters personal and job information.
- Take photo for new staff (including Promoter) and proceed employee magnet card printing.
- Collect new staff’s information and process hiring step on the system.
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide General staff to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
- Support other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager, HR Manager, Store Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/ College degree
- 1-3 years of direct recruiting experience
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) is a plus.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
- Be able to work on shifts & on public holidays.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Tuổi: 22 - 28
- Phương thức làm việc: Không Áp Dụng Làm Việc Từ Nhà